- Sharing our house with now 2 houseguests: 1 human. 1 not. David and now Nizmo the cat. Never had a pet. Never had a houseguest for more than a week. So far so good.
- Drove through a major city in another state BY MYSELF with 2 little girls in tow. Explored various attractions and even walked through a downtown park where I certainly turned heads--being very Caucasian with 2 little girls in our big ol' PINK (not the red I ordered) stroller.
- Made a dress and actually wore it in public---3 times.
- Made a pillow pet for Abi's birthday and a stuffed animal for Kate. They both LOVE the pillow pet.
- Making compromises with Abi about messiness. She gets mess days. I get a few clean days. We're now getting along better.
- Took an internet vacation. I didn't check email for 4 days. The best thing I've done in a long time.
- Gave in and checked out how to "coupon." Why didn't I try this before?
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
1 comment:
It's exciting to see you stretch and grow and learn new things! Good for you! I'm proud of you.
Post a Comment