Sunday, January 2, 2011

Growing up

These girls are just growing up SO fast! Abi is now a Sunbeam. Can you believe it? She is such an amazing little girl. I wanted to write a few things about her so I don't forget. Abi is so caring and concerned for others. We read a story in the friend a few months ago about a little boy who's friend had cancer. He sold a bunch of his toys and gave the money to this other boy's family. After we read it, Abi started going through her toys and pulling out things that we could sell to give money to kids. One day she brought some scrap pieces of paper to me and asked if I would buy them. I asked how much. She said Twelve Dollars...Each! I asked what the money is for. She said to give to little kids. Whenever she makes money by doing little chores, she usually wants to give the majority of it to Jesus. She understands she can buy candy with it but she wants to give it to others. She even gave me a quarter last week to buy milk (don't ANYONE take that the wrong way--we're doing fine right now. We can afford milk. She just wanted to help out). Abi shares so well with Kate. She lets her play with all of her favorite toys. We just love our Abigail Maye!


Kate is such a joy and pleasure to us. She is hilarious and knowingly gets in trouble quite often. She loves to climb up everything. She is the reason we purchased a new garbage can. Finding your baby eating out of the garbage is more than disgusting! Kate loves to get us to laugh and she loves playing with her big sister. She has been trying really hard to help out around the house. She tries to put her dishes in the sink but can't quite reach yet...she tries to throw things in the garbage...sometimes garbage but also sometimes toys and i think a cell phone...She has a low little grunting laugh sometimes and she is obsessed with Daisy our neighbors dog. She has begun to engage in imaginative play and she loves to twirl and play tag and jump with mommy.


Movie Night:

Kate loves popcorn but she loves to feed us popcorn even more.



See...she does have SOME hair!




1 comment:

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

They have both gotten so big. Its crazy how time flys. I love reading your blog...even though I do not comment so much. I am more of the stalking type.
Miss you!