Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5

Baby #3 is coming November 2011!

So far this pregnancy:
I can't breathe.
I've been super nauseous.
Extremely exhausted.
Strongest craving: Garlic

Abi knew before I did. She would tell me that I was going to have a "baby brother" for a few weeks before I knew. We're super excited for either pink or blue. After my ultrasound on Tuesday Abi asked: "Is the baby ok?" We've had to brace her for what possibilities there are. We were so thrilled to hear the heartbeat. She was excited to hear the baby is ok. She keeps asking me if it is still in there and ok.

Worst part of being pregnant this time around has been the house showings. Trying to clean while feeling so miserable has been one of my least favorite periods of time of my life.

I'm going back to Dr. Judd. It just feels right. I'm super excited. I LOVE his office. One of his nurses had even viewed our house. Yeah, we've had at least 20-30 showings. I'm excited for this phase to be over. I'm sure hoping we get to move in the next few months before I get super huge. We're just praying someday we'll get paychecks so our next move will be to a house instead of a teeny tiny apartment.

9 comments:

Jenna said...

I know its happy no matter what, but I hope its a boy! The little ones are usually right, but boys are the best and I think its time for you to experience the joys of boys. I am so excited for you! I will be in Utah all summer so we have to get together!

Danae said...

Congratulations Dedra! I'm sorry it's been a rough time for you. Someday you will be able to look back and be amazed how you got through the difficult times. :) The good news is, it's for a good cause! Good luck with everything.

Leigh Harris said...

Congrats! So excited for you. I feel ya....I've just gotten over the sickness phase, thank goodness, and it was not fun with 2 other wee ones to look after. Hope you get better really soon!

Unknown said...

yea! Hope you feel better soon!

Michelle said...

I will come clean for you ANY TIME! You come over and play with grandma and I'll clean for a showing. SERIOUSLY, call me!

Ben and Keenan said...

Ugh! I know how you feel - we moved into our current house at about the same time as you when I was pregnant with Hannah. Showings = no fun. Moving = double no fun. Getting used to the smells of a new house = miserable. The good news is that everything seems to work out! Again, Congrats!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

So excited and happy for you!!!

Katie said...

Congrats, that is such awesome news!! Hope you are feeling better and that all the showings go ok! Hang in there!

April Showers said...

Yay, yay, yay! I knew there was something different about you when I saw you Tuesday morning, I just couldn't pin-point it. Congratulations!!!