Kate has some sort of eye infection in both eyes. I've never dealt with one of those. I feel I'm out of my league. She'll need to see a doctor today too.
Abi has some sort of cold. It doesn't seem to be too bad--just another thing to try and keep from Sophie
So far Sophie and I seem ok. I think we're both worn out and fighting it--I just pray she doesn't catch these things.
On top of this things are moving forward on the house we've been trying to get since July. Miracles have taken place to get us this far but we reached another stopping point. Yesterday's paycheck was another half. Unless we have another miracle we can't move forward. The last two years have been so tiring, trying, and often times strenuous. Despite most people thinking it's been a walk in the park, we've almost lost it all. We've stuck with it not for loyalty or stupidity's sake. We've sought the will of the Lord and have tried to do everything He has asked no matter how difficult. I can't imagine it would all be for naught as miracles HAVE happened (always at the last possible second). We've just about reached that last possible second again and it will take yet again a mighty miracle. If it is meant to be it will be right? If not I hope we'll finally be able to move on and move out of state...or country and have a fresh start.
Kids are up. Time to face the day...
2 comments:
I'll keep you in my prayers. It seems like so many of us need miracles lately. :)
WE love you guys, even though you never see us or hear from us! Hang in there and we will pray for you!
Post a Comment