In response to your call to repentance, I removed my article on Immigration as I figured I would be misunderstood. I do NOT feel like I "deserve" to be here. If you knew me, you'd actually understand that I enjoy sharing with others. I do however believe in obeying the law and my article was addressing members of the church who feel they are above the law.
3 comments:
O liked your opinion and couldn't agree more
This country has the freedom of speech. You shouldn't have had to feel like you had to remove your post. I happen to agree with what you wrote in your post. My dad immigrated to the united states legally, and got an American Citizenship, though it was a lot of work. It is only fair that everyone has to follow the laws.
Ooh I'm sorry I missed this one. It wasn't me, I don't go anonymous.
Post a Comment