Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I NEED a support group....

for more reasons than one but today's support need is to help support me and my Marriage/Family/Everything Else blog.
I see some people who try something new and they are ridiculously successful because they have a huge support team rallying behind them. I've always wanted this. Maybe they have to beg and plead to get it? I don't know. I guess that is what I have to do. Thanks to Rebecca - the one person who follows me that I actually know,
If you would be so kind, please come follow my new blog or spread the word about my blog. Yes, I do inadvertently make some money from my Prettiful Designs blog but I've started writing articles about Marriage and Family helps and I'd really love to spread the word. I think some things I'm doing on there could really help a lot of people and I'd really like to help others in these areas!
My blogs address is http://www.prettifuldesigns.blogspot.com and I even have lots of giveaways which I'd love for some people I actually know to win too.
I hope you'll come see my other blog and maybe you'll find something helpful!

No comments: