Friday, June 29, 2012

I'm tired

I'm tired. The last few years are just wearing on me . We attempted a camping trip....Sophie freaked out and we came home the first night at 3 a.m. Unfortunately we had to pay in advance for the spot and we rented an rv and so our one chance for a vacation this year was a total bust.

I'm tired of working. The money we had to put down on that other house has quickly disappeared to stay afloat so I'm constantly feeling pressure to work and since its a stay at home thing the hours are endless, constant, never ending. Its rewarding in many ways but it also feels like a curse at times and after all the fees come out I'm not sure if it is worth it at all.

I'm tired of being sick. Sophie keeps getting sick from kids (not my own) coming up and touching her face and hands and 2 days later she's sick and 2 days later I have it. Its really annoying. How do I say anything without being mean?

I'm tired of pretending all is well. My bouts of depression throughout all this have been so bad but where do I turn? I feel so alone here.

Oh well....such is life. 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

If its really that bad, turn to a councilor. Sometimes it can be expensive sadly, but it does help. Its always helped me when I couldn't pull myself out. If you are interested I have a name for you of a lady that I really really liked in American Fork and she took insurance. Praying for you!