On Richard's cousin Nora's page, she posts a weekly commitment that she makes to do something and then she reports on her progress. I decided last week to do this too but didn't get a post up. Last week I decided to memorize one chinese word a day seeing as I always get overwhelmed when I pull out my flash cards. I was successful in memorizing 7 new words--so if you ever want to know how to say sun, mountain, forrest, flower, neck, ankle, or bed in chinese, just ask.
This week, my goal is to start walking. I told the Relief Society President I was interested in walking at the mall and asked her to make an announcement to see if anyone else wants to go. So far, I have one taker--one of my neighbors down the street is going to go with me tomorrow and I'm excited to get out of the house, get some excercise, and get to know my neighbor more. Don't you love the Enrichment Group idea? Does anyone have any really cool enrichment groups that they belong to? I'm always looking for more ideas for our ward.
Meet up with Malou 2026
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment