Monday, January 28, 2008

4 Truths

I am responding to the poll that is now closed on the right. Since I don't tell lies (I really try not to) I couldn't really lie on my blog. So I just mislead. If you chose the first choice, you were somewhat correct. I did shake President Thomas Monsons hand but not Thomas S. Monson. One of the members of our stake presidency in Pleasant Grove was named Thomas Monson. I did eat seafood (well, just a little shrimp) in Taiwan in 2006. Richard and I actually didn't kiss until we were engaged. Call us crazy but we became much better friends that way and I think our marriage is far better because of that. And when I was little, I did aspire to be a famous singer and I really liked Mariah Carey at that time. So there you have it. And you all thought I lied....

No comments: