Wednesday, February 20, 2008

$20 at Kid to Kid


Can I just say I LOVE Kid to Kid. Look

at all of these toys I got for $20.00 thanks to an unexpected check from one of my parent's good friends. I didn't realize how important toys were to a baby. Abi wasn't rolling over and we were trying to help her out. We finally got the idea to get her some more toys and she started rolling on February 15th--the day after getting her some new toys. She rolled 3 times that first day from her back to her front and has figured out how to roll from front to back more consistently since too. Go Abi!

1 comment:

Kim said...

We have some of those and spent way more than $20! I just love it when you find a good deal!
Thanks for the link to the blog to book site. I might just start journaling online as well! And I definitely won't feel so guilty when I spend way to much time with the blog. Really I'm just writing a book, right?