We started feeding her squash on the 18th of of February and she really liked having flavor in her cereal. I don't think she'll like squash quite as much once she gets to try other things though. The other day while I was feeding her, I left her in her highchair while I got a rag to wipe off her face. I turned around and she was licking squash off her bib. The next day she started to lick it off her lips in between bites. Little Miss Abi started sitting up by herself around the 21st of February. She really likes the independence and freedom it brings. This is her in her new dress from Grandma.
I should probably explain about her grandparents names. My mother is called "Gram " by all of her grandkids and Richard's dad has been called "Papa" by the other grandkids. Since both sets of grandparentas have last names that start with "T" we can't call one Grandma T. So, my parents are Gram and Grandpa and Richards' are Grandma and Papa--in case you are ever wondering who I am talking about.
2 comments:
We always call grandma and grandpa tregaskis grandma and grandpa T., so I could see how this started to get confusing for you guys. My kids both liked squash a ton as their first baby food, it's fun trying all that stuff out for the first time. Cute dress too.
The dress is so cute on her! I love your little Abi Cricket!
Post a Comment