Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sick...Sick...Sick...

So i am feeling well enough to post this but just barely. I've had the worst cold ever this week--and I mean EVER. I felt so bad last night I wanted to go to the hospital but what would I say, "Uh, hi. I'm here for my head cold." ? This cold rivaled labor pains and I'm not joking. The absolute worst part about it is not being able to take care of Abi and kiss and play with her. She has grown up so much this week and I feel like I've missed it all. She started to army crawl on Thursday I think--I can't even remember and I didn't feel well enough to get the camcorder.
I'm so grateful for Richard. He has taken such good care of us the last few days! Abi has such an amazing Daddy.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Sorry you're not feeling good. It's probably the stupid weathers fault, hot then cold then warm then freezing. I feel like I have had a cold too but no where near what it sounds like you have. Hang in there, hope you get feeling better soon.

Danielson Family said...

I am sorry you are sick. Doe you need anything? I would be happy to make dinner for you guys, I am not as good of a cook as you are but if it will help. Feel better soon!

Sharon said...

oh how sad, i went to the doctor a couple weeks ago for a cold, and they couldn't do anything, but it was just so terrible i thought i was about to die

Sharon said...

i think almost two weeks, it was terrible

Stephanie said...

sorry you're so sick! that sounds so crappy! i hope you get feeling better soon!

Anderson's said...

It is no fun being sick and taking care of a little one. I can't remember where I goot my background, but the link is on my sight.

Sharon said...

are you better yet? here's were i got my background and courtney's
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/