Monday, April 14, 2008

What Color?


What color should we paint the siding on our house? Any ideas? We might paint in June and we are trying to ditch the "70's" look. We would love any and all suggestions.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

oh, i vote deep navy blue with red trim (that's what color ours is and i love it!

Unknown said...

I would stay neutral, like white or tan. A light yellow might look nice with your brick.

Michelle said...

I think white or tan too. Light colors will make it look newer and bigger. And white and tan never go out of style.

Rosalee said...

My vote is for a light yellow. That would look very nice I think. I love yellow houses!

Sharon said...

http://store.babylegs.net/catalog/Baby-Legs
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=70599

i really love baby legs, most of the time jayne just wears a onsie and those, in the summer its a good way to stay covered and prevent sunburns, while looking super cute:)

Missy said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog, I am going to add your link to ours. Eventually I will get the whole family on their.

Jenna said...

I think you should go with Nacho Libre blue and red. Put an eagle on the roof and you will be empowered by the eagle for life! Eagle powers come to me!

April said...

Hey Dedra,
My vote would be tan. Paul and I live in Salt Lake. Where do you guys live? Your little girl is really cute. Keep in touch at least through our blogs or email. Yeah Lily is getting big and she is alot of fun.