











Life really does go by so fast! I can’t believe how much Kate has grown and Abi has grown up! We are having so much fun. Here is a look at what everyone has been up to:
Kate is still known as Kate Grundle, Kate Kate, and Grundle Bundle and now Grabby Hands. She is so stinking quick and she has really good accuracy for such tiny fingers. She can pull her binky out, play with it and get it back into her mouth. She loves to take a nap in my arms—which she is doing right now. She has to con me into doing it and she is very good at it. She is indifferent about food. She doesn’t hate it but doesn’t show that she loves it, which for some reason is very funny to me. Her favorite toys are the orange triangle, the play piano, the Daddy/Riley doll (it is sometimes Daddy and sometimes cousin Riley) – she really just likes to chew on his head, Sister’s baby dolls and Belle. She loves bathtime and loves playing games on my lap—well for about a minute. She can get away with lots of things with her smile and that laugh—don’t get me started. I love it! She loves seeing herself in the mirror. She gets the biggest grins! She sits so very still almost always when I hold her—quite opposite from another cute little girl we know. I love to hold her! She is so very ticklish—especially in her armpits and under her chin.
She is getting her 2 bottom teeth—Wahoo! We’re excited for her. She loves to play peek-a-boo with us. She likes to cover her head herself and then have us say boo when she removes it.
Abi is Miss Busy and is sooooo imaginative! She is constantly coming up with new games to play. I just can’t even keep up with her. She constantly amazes us with how much she knows. Her favorite things to do are paint, draw, color (an artist in the making) play outside and scream (we always tell her she can’t scream in the house so she has learned she can get away with it outside), play PBS kids with Mommy, feed her baby dolls, play hide n’ go seek, watch cartoons, bake—for real and pretend, and SING. She gets a microphone out and sings and dances. It is so stinking cute. She is becoming a better helper everyday and seems to be looking for ways to help me, which is very much appreciated. Her hair is getting so long now and is soooo beautiful. I’m learning more about taking care of it and styling it. She LOVES her little sister and is really mindful of her. Kate was distressed the other night because someone tried to hold her and Abi was right beside her trying to calm her down and saying things like: “I won’t leave you Kate. I’m right here. You’re all right.” I love to see the sisterly bond they share. Abi’s favorite foods are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, yogurt, meat, bread, and fruit. She is obsessed with birthdays and asks for a birthday cake every day. She is constantly learning how to take care of herself which is good but is really sad at the same time for us because she is growing too fast! Abi is getting better at saying prayers and wants to read the scriptures every night.
I have been trying to enjoy as much of life as I can. These little girls are so wonderful and my husband is so awesome. When I get any free time, I’ve been trying to sew anything and everything I can. I really love it and I’m having fun learning more and more.
Kate is still known as Kate Grundle, Kate Kate, and Grundle Bundle and now Grabby Hands. She is so stinking quick and she has really good accuracy for such tiny fingers. She can pull her binky out, play with it and get it back into her mouth. She loves to take a nap in my arms—which she is doing right now. She has to con me into doing it and she is very good at it. She is indifferent about food. She doesn’t hate it but doesn’t show that she loves it, which for some reason is very funny to me. Her favorite toys are the orange triangle, the play piano, the Daddy/Riley doll (it is sometimes Daddy and sometimes cousin Riley) – she really just likes to chew on his head, Sister’s baby dolls and Belle. She loves bathtime and loves playing games on my lap—well for about a minute. She can get away with lots of things with her smile and that laugh—don’t get me started. I love it! She loves seeing herself in the mirror. She gets the biggest grins! She sits so very still almost always when I hold her—quite opposite from another cute little girl we know. I love to hold her! She is so very ticklish—especially in her armpits and under her chin.
She is getting her 2 bottom teeth—Wahoo! We’re excited for her. She loves to play peek-a-boo with us. She likes to cover her head herself and then have us say boo when she removes it.
Abi is Miss Busy and is sooooo imaginative! She is constantly coming up with new games to play. I just can’t even keep up with her. She constantly amazes us with how much she knows. Her favorite things to do are paint, draw, color (an artist in the making) play outside and scream (we always tell her she can’t scream in the house so she has learned she can get away with it outside), play PBS kids with Mommy, feed her baby dolls, play hide n’ go seek, watch cartoons, bake—for real and pretend, and SING. She gets a microphone out and sings and dances. It is so stinking cute. She is becoming a better helper everyday and seems to be looking for ways to help me, which is very much appreciated. Her hair is getting so long now and is soooo beautiful. I’m learning more about taking care of it and styling it. She LOVES her little sister and is really mindful of her. Kate was distressed the other night because someone tried to hold her and Abi was right beside her trying to calm her down and saying things like: “I won’t leave you Kate. I’m right here. You’re all right.” I love to see the sisterly bond they share. Abi’s favorite foods are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, yogurt, meat, bread, and fruit. She is obsessed with birthdays and asks for a birthday cake every day. She is constantly learning how to take care of herself which is good but is really sad at the same time for us because she is growing too fast! Abi is getting better at saying prayers and wants to read the scriptures every night.
I have been trying to enjoy as much of life as I can. These little girls are so wonderful and my husband is so awesome. When I get any free time, I’ve been trying to sew anything and everything I can. I really love it and I’m having fun learning more and more.
Richard has had a lot of weight on his shoulders for quite a while. There is so much that he has been responsible for. He has been working so hard at work and has had to work at home a lot at nights. He’s been a trooper with everything he has had to deal with. It seems like he is constantly in such high demand for helping out here and doing this and that for so and so and it wears on him. We’re so grateful he is willing to work to provide for us and allow me to stay home and raise our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment