Monday, May 24, 2010

2 Good News Items for Today

So first, Richard's company got a sale. It's small. But it's still the 1st sale! If you stretched it among everyone...well, i don't think it would stretch that far. But now there is HOPE that someday our pay will get caught up--hopefully before we loose our house and have to move to Mozambique.

And second, my PURGE of upstairs is complete! Hooray for throwing things away! I love opening closets, cupboards, drawers and finding then pleasantly much less than full. It's a wonderful feeling!
Now I'm on to the basement, then garage, then shed and then I'll probably start over again. Too bad I don't have any big ticket items anymore that are worthy of any real money. Anyone want to do a yard sale? I don't have enough stuff for my own. Jenna's with me. Anyone else?

Anyone else have good news for today????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Unless you count another miscarriage as good news, I got nill.

Michelle said...

Can I put my kitchen table and entertainment center in it? I don't know what to do with them and one table does not a yard sale make.

lamack said...

I'm always up for a garage sale!