Tuesday, May 25, 2010

No, my husband doesn't beat me...

It sure looks like it though...this is just this weeks bruises. What do i get them from? Who knows. I bruise very easily. Lovely eh?
Just thought you'd like to know...in case you see me in shorts anytime soon. Somebody should tell the snow that it is short season. I think the snow is about as absent-minded as I am and it just forgot.

2 comments:

Danae said...

My legs (and arms, and other places) look like this too. When you are little, you notice every little bump and bruise as it happens, but I cannot for the life of me often remember how I get my war wounds. :o)

Missy said...

I bruise really easily too, usually my legs. I found out that I have restless legs at night so my legs go crazy, I think that's where all my bruises come from.