Sunday, February 19, 2012

Updates

Updates of each girlet are in the posts below.

Richard has been busy working as usual and being an awesome Daddy - also as usual. He enjoys playing lego Harry Potter with me and the girls. He gets off early to take Abi to karate. He's been playing Mr. Mom a lot still as nursing ties up a lot of my time.

I've been busy learning a ton about being a better mom and getting more organized from Pinterest--i think it is amazing. I'm also trying to better market my digital stuff--I wish I was designing more but there is a time and place for everything right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, friend. In light of your recent (now-deleted) post regarding your thoughts on immigration, and your request for many of your neighbors to "shut up and get out," I thought it might be helpful for you to review all the official statements on immigration that have been issued by the LDS Church. They are conveniently all documented on one site here: http://www.ldsimmigration.com/ but you may also find them all in the LDS Newsroom if you'd prefer the original source. The Church actually takes a rather clear and firm stand on immigration policy, and it certainly does not side with the attitude of "I deserve to be here, you don't, I won't share with you, get out." On the contrary, above all else, the Church emphasizes loving others, no matter their roots, and keeping families together. I hope you enjoy and will reconsider your feelings.