So, I know you're not supposed to diet while nursing but I have no choice with my wired and picky little one. I am now down to no chocolate or sweets because they keep her from sleeping and no mexican or any onions because it keeps her from eating. So, with my three favorite "food groups" eliminated, what else is there to eat? Not eating chocolate or sweets really has dropped my weight quickly and I can fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes. So if you want to loose some quick weight the healthy way, try eliminating sweets. The first week is torture and then it really isn't so bad. Just make sure you have fruit on hand to quench some of your sweet cravings.
2 comments:
I don't eat sweets much anymore either but for some reason this bump on my stomach just keeps getting bigger ;)
crazy how that happens huh? :)
Post a Comment