Monday, January 7, 2008

Dear Life

So I was blog-hopping and saw someone had a "dear life" column which has the objective of writing messages to those people you may or may not be able to reach. I think it is a great idea... here goes:

Dear Gary Ezzo and Robert Bucknam,
Thank you for writing Baby Wise--the tips really do work when I stick my baby to a routine. Despite what some people think about routines, yours really works for my baby.
Sincerely,
More Rested

Dear Billy Ray Cyrus,
I'm glad you got rid of your mullet because you would probably have ruined your daughter's career if you hadn't.
Best Regards,
Glad to be out of the eighties

Dear Sonic Burger Employees:
Thank you for completely ruining my order every time I go through your drive through, even if I just order a #1.
Yours Truly,
Never Going Back Again

Dear Cranky Old Lady at Kmart:
Thank You for demanding that my husband help you put that box in your cart for you, even though he would have gladly offered to help you if you even attempted to move it an inch. oh, and thanks for not even thanking him.
Cordially,
Vowing Not to be an Old Cranky Lady Like You.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This is funny, what a cute idea.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I laughed hard at those.

Michelle said...

LOL...a lot