

Abigail sporting her cute jeans. Don't you just love babies in jeans??? Thanks to all of the friends and family who have given us hand-me downs!!!

Below: This is Daddy's favorite pose right now. She folds her arms (really her hands). She did this the other night when we were having family prayer and we told her to fold her arms. We would love to claim her as a genius but we know it is coincidence because she does it all the time!

Below: She loves playing with her toes and she doesn't like to have her PJ's on because it restricts her toe access.

Below: Wild Hair

Below: Abbi was watching TV in her tot rider. She loves American Idol.

Below: Here's Abbi staring at her Daddy.

It's taken me well over a week to come up with a new post because our little cute thing has been a "Little Grumplet" (as Richard likes to call her) lately because of her 2 new teeth. She was sucking on Richard's finger last Wednesday when she bit him and we realized she had a tooth on the bottom (which accounted for her disposition). The next day, she had another one. I guess it's better to get two over at once. She is now feeling much better as the teeth are above the gums (hopefully the won't go down again). Abigail becomes more and more fun to play with every day. She is such a spitfire and is so perfect for us. I really couldn't imagine a more perfect baby for our first child. I wouldn't classify her as an easy baby but she is absolutely amazing in our book. She is getting better and better at putting herself to sleep and she always seems to wake up from her evening nap right before Richard comes home. I think she really misses him during the day. (SO DO I). Abigail has been squealing a lot lately. She thinks its fun to test out her vocal chords. She sounds like a cat fight in my opinion and I cant help but laugh. Speaking of laughing--she has laughed the last two days. Once while I was eating her belly and the other time I was sweeping the floor in the kitchen. I would really love to understand what is going on in her brain!
6 comments:
What a cutie!
Oh! We missed her on Sunday! Do you have a picture of her teeth?
What a little cutie. Teeth are such a pain glad she's feeling better.
The jeans are adorable! She can play with her toes? I'll have to check and see if Stu is interested in his feet. A very convienent toy heh?
oh, I loved the little bow. I miss her! Jakey loves his toes too. The jammies grandma got him for christmas have doggies on the feet so those are his favorites!
she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment