So, everyone has been asking me about pictures of Abi's teeth. Yes--she is only 4 1/2 months old and she has 2 huge teeth--and she has had them for about a month now. Good thing she loves to stick her fingers in her mouth or we would never get any pictures of those teeth. Which leads me to mention my soap box. Can I say I love the ease of digital cameras but I hate how long it takes to take a picture. By the time the camera has flashed, my adorable sweetheart has her eyes half closed and the smile is gone or else she is looking away. I've tried to turn the flash off and then this camera can't seem to focus so I get tons of fuzzy--somewhat cute pictures. It frustrates me to no end. So you are just lucky you get to see a few pictures of her. (I now can understand Natalie's frustrations better and she isn't even crawling yet.)
ODE TO FEET: So, if you are like one of my good friends from high school and can't stand feet, don't look at the last picture. I love Abi's feet and I think they are so cute. I took about 50 pictures (no joke) trying to get one of her feet because they are just darn cute. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, which is doubtful unless you are one of her grandmas. As cute as kids are, they never seem to be as cute as your own.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, I hate trying to get good photos inside, good thing I'm learning how to use photoshop ;) My camera has a setting on the flash to turn it up or down, maybe you should check your camera for that, I know it really makes a difference. Anyway can't believe she has teeth already, that's crazy, super cute though.
Post a Comment