Friday, April 23, 2010

California - Day 5

Today we went to the Santa Ana Zoo & Newport Beach. Abi didn't want to leave either. Kate could have done without the beach. Sand and a sticky from sun screen lotion covered baby do not mix. We followed up the day with a swim in the pool (well, daddy and Abi swam in the hot tub because someone is a chicken when it comes to non-hot water) and a visit to Ihop.

Kate - AKA Mess Face. This is how she looked after eating her first ever piece of toast.

Abi and her friend Turtle
Watching Monkeys and Twisting Hair:
Watching the bald eagle.
Happy Kate:
The ever busy, running Abi.
Just cute:
Feeding the goats--she would get this face every time and then clap a few times after she fed them. It was pretty funny.


Such a big girl:
Sand covered baby:
the beach!!!! these clothes didn't last long. I had Kate and Richard was chasing Abi as she ran towards the ocean. I was putting Kate's feet in when I noticed a kid next to me totally get mauled by the wave. I look over and notice it is my kid! It totally caught Abi off guard but she was a happy sport. I changed her into her swimming suits and she couldn't stop moving she was so giddy.



Hotness:




Abi:



2 comments:

kris said...

my grandpa lives in Newport beach and we go visit him every summer there- it is so awesome! Looks like you had a fun vacation.

Nancy T said...

The swimsuits are so stinkin' cute! I love the way Abi's pigtails stick straight out when she's running.