So, there is a whole looooong post below with text of what we have been up to. I'm sure only my Mom will read it. Its really for our family history anyway. The post below has pictures of Abi. It wouldn't let me post all of these and it just ended up turning out this way:


Mess face:
2 comments:
I read your post of what the girls have been up to lately. I always like reading posts like that. I love your pictures too. I cannot believe how big yours girls are getting. Abi has changed so much since I saw her. You seem so happy and I am so happy for that. I also love the dresses that you made. Such talent! Love you girl. Hope to see you soon.
i read your blog! i just don't comment much sorry, but your girls are so cute and they are getting big!!
Post a Comment